The API has been designed to allow partners of Super Dispatch to share information back and forth between two [or more] systems. Our RESTful API allows an order to be sent through Super Dispatch, to be fulfilled using Super Dispatch’s Mobile app and Dashboard [TMS], while allowing other [select] systems to receive requested updates during the order’s lifecycle. Key handshakes:
- send order to a carrier via Super Dispatch mobile application
- receive a confirmation
- vehicle inspection
- order tracking
- proof of delivery (ePOD)
- bill of lading (eBOL)
These requirements should be met when sending a request:
- Use only
- We use REST for communications.
- We use Webhook to notify about order status updates.
- For all requests and responses we use
application/json as a content type.
- Cross-origin resource sharing is enabled by default.
- We DO NOT recommend long-polling the API. The API is rate limited. Please contact us if you need to long-poll any API endpoint.
- Broker: An intermediary who arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller.